Friday, December 12, 2008

Atlantic Puffins






Thanks for all the comments regarding the photos of the miniature village. I agree with many of you that the man is an "artist" and the miniature village is his passion.

In 2003 I was fortunate to have an opportunity to photograph Atlantic puffins up close and personal. I took around 250 photos on that beautiful afternoon in July. The two photos I am sharing today were cropped from the original photographs. Puffins are interesting birds that live in burrows on the sides of cliffs around Newfoundland and Labrador. I like their interesting beaks with the unusual colours and shape.

Feel free to check out 20 images on my Puffins Gallery - http://lanephotography.com/puffins/puffins.htm

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...