Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year



I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a Happy New Year.

Last year I sent two night photos taken in July 2004. I included one with fireworks and another of the harbour looking towards the town. It was a beautiful moon-lit night - ideal for night photography with a tripod. This year I am sharing 2 images taken the same evening.

Tomorrow marks the 6th anniversary of my Photo of the Day. I started sending photos to immediate family members on New Year's Day, 2003. The list of people on my list continued to grow to the 750 people that receive my photos in their email every day. Over the past 5 years I have shared over 5 500 photos, more than most people take in their entire lives.

I started my
Photo of the Day Blog in the summer of 2006 and today's post makes 854 to date. There have been 10 104 visitors to my Blog over the past couple of years. Because there is a search function, the Blog makes it easy to find photos I have sent.

Many of you forward my emails to your friends and family members. If you would like to invite them to receive my photos directly in their email, feel free to forward this message to them and tell them to click on the link below, then click Send.
I accept your invitation to join the Photo of the Day List

1 comment:

bearkat said...

Bruce,
Congrats on your sixth anniversary!!
I know I have sent this link on to a few of my friends!!!
Take care and Happy New Year!!!!!

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...