Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sunset



I have been visiting (and photographing) Main Beach Pond since moving to Holyrood over 25 years ago. I have watched the hills in the east reflect the reds and oranges of many sunsets, but I am not usually up there late in the evenings so I don't have many photos.

The first photo this morning is a horizontal (landscape) view of the mountains with the sun setting behind me. You can see the full moon in this image though it looks fairly small. I also shot a vertical image of this scene, but I do not like it as well. When I turned around to face the sunset, the colours were much more dominant despite the trees that were in the way.


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...