Monday, December 29, 2008

Musical Hands






Yesterday's photos of the great egret illustrated why shooting a vertical (portrait) format works for certain applications. Today I am sharing a short photo essay of "Musical Hands" (a favourite theme for several of you). Most of the photos I chose were vertical.

The photos were taken in Citrus Park, Florida during an afternoon of great music by a local group. I couldn't resist making photos of the guys playing their guitars. The titles were added to let you see what the photos would look like as posters or magazine covers.

If you like this theme, feel free to visit my Musical Hands Gallery at: http://lanephotography.com/hands/hands_01.htm

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...