Friday, November 02, 2012

Villefranche, France













       Villefranche, France

When we did a Mediterranean cruise in June, 2011 our first stop was Villefranche.  We really liked the old town and were disappointed that we didn't really have time to explore.  This time. we decided not to take a tour but to just spend our time in this area exploring the Old Town.  We liked this much better than a tour because there was no rush, no crowd, and no agenda.  For the next few days I plan to share images taken in this beautiful little town on the French Riviera.

My wife and I enjoyed looking at the restaurants on one side and the ocean on the other as we walked down the main street.  Of course, I photographed many of the colourful buildings with balconies and clotheslines.  The people living there have a beautiful view of the Mediterranean, but I wouldn't trade it for the peace and quiet where I live on the Salmonier Line in Holyrood.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...