Thursday, November 08, 2012

Villefranche, France 7















      Villefranche, France 7

As I wandered the narrow streets of the Old Town in Villefranche making photos and enjoying the beautiful day, I wanted to capture images that would give viewers an idea of what the town was like.  If you look at just a few of the photos I've been sharing over the past week you probably won't really have a good "feel" for the town.  However, if you look at all the images I've been uploading to my Blog, you will definitely have an appreciation of the beauty of the quaint Old Town in Villefranche.

You will notice that in some street scenes there are no people and in others there are a few.  I tried to capture the streets without people, but I think people add interest to certain scenes so I also tried to capture images of the people walking along the streets.  Fortunately, I had no problem making both types of images during this visit.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...