Saturday, November 24, 2012

Florence, Italy 10














Florence, Italy 10

I've gotten a little negative feedback about the length of my European Series. A few people are missing photos of Newfoundland and Labrador. Of course, I realize that there are probably more of you that feel this way. As a result, for now at least, I will add a link in each Photo of the Day to a Gallery of photos of Newfoundland and Labrador published on my web site.

Today's images show photographic subjects other than sculptures, I saw a young girl totally involved with her phone and stopped to make a photo of her. The long line of bicycles show one of the main means of transportation in the historic district of Florence. A tall bell tower dominated the skyline in other photos.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...