Monday, November 05, 2012

Villefranche, France 4












Villefranche, France 4

We walked along the main road in the old town of Villefranche making photos of the streets, windows, doors, and buildings. As I mentioned previously, there weren't a lot of people walking around the streets of Villefranche despite the fact that there were two cruise ships in port.

The last photo shows three local women talking about the variety of vegetables on display in a small outdoor market. I photographed several of these small markets set up on street corners in several places I visited in Europe. The vegetables always looked fresh even though they were outside in the hot weather. I assume the vendors sell most of their produce early in the day before it gets too hot!

Thanks for the comments yesterday and the stories about your trips to this part of Europe, If you would like to comment publicly, feel free to leave your comments on my Blog (Photo of the Day Blog) or my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane).

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...