Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Villefranche, France 12















Villefranche, France 12

Today's photos were taken inside the fort in an area between the lower wall of the fort and the buildings which I've shared over the past couple of days. This area was almost like a small park with plants, sculptures and other art. The last image shows a portrait created by cutting tiny slits in a piece of steel. When I moved on a little more, the portrait changed (check my Blog to see another view).

Tomorrow will be the last day of my Villefranche Series, and the following day we will move on to our third destination - Florence, Italy.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...