Thursday, August 16, 2012

Flowers






Flowers

My Opening Photos Series was both interesting and productive for me. It gave me an opportunity to go through some older photos in my collection and in the process, I updated all three Opening Photos Galleries. The photos are now larger, the pages redesigned, and the links fixed or updated. Until I started the series, I didn't realize how many broken links there were. I assume it happened after a couple of server crashes and I didn't pick it up. If any of you are ever on my site and notice broken links, feel free to let me know. In the meantime, if you are interested in seeing the Galleries follow this link and you will be taken to the most recent where you will find links to the other two. http://www.lanephotography.com/previous/previous_03.htm

For the next couple of days I plan to share a few photos I've been taking around my yard in the past week or two. We are enjoying the beautiful weather this summer - the best weather we have had for several years.

The first photo shows a wave petunia, very colourful and prolific bloomers. I was following a bee that visited the lavender flowers in one of my gardens. You will have to be fast to capture bees in flight. Only one day lily plant grew this year and it produced two beautiful yellow blooms.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...