Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Codroy Valley 1






Codroy Valley 1

As I said yesterday, our annual `Man`s Trip took us to the Codroy Valley where we stayed at Cape Anguille Lighthouse Inn. Today`s photos were the first I took at the cape as we were checking in around 1:00 PM. The lighthouse is close to our rooms in the lighthouse keeper`s former home. For the next few days I would like to share some of the photos I took during our stay. I`ll share many of the lighthouse from different angles and with different lighting as the sun set.

The second photo shows the house that has been converted into 4 rooms that are rented to visitors to the area. I will also share photos of the house as the lighting changed.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...