Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Opening Photos 7








Opening Photos 7

Today's images were added to my site during the Christmas season and a couple of weeks afterwards. I found it interesting that they were all linked to my Galleries Page that time of the year. If you haven't checked my Galleries page recently, may I suggest a visit? I've been updating older pages and adding new ones.  You can find it at: http://www.lanephotography.com/galleries.htm
  1. I used a slow shutter speed to capture motion as clowns in a Christmas parade marched past. 
  2. I took a photo of a cute little snowman, which I have used for Christmas on previous occasions.
  3. Santa talking to the kids at my school.
  4. Santa wishing everyone a "Merry Christmas"
  5. I liked the sun and shadows on the trees in the forest behind my house.
  6. During a winter visit to Little Catalina I made this photograph of a fishing stage. I thought that converting it to sepia would give it an "older" look.

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...