Friday, January 27, 2012

Card's Harbour












Card's Harbour

Card's Harbour is located in scenic Green Bay in the central area of island of Newfoundland. I last photographed this community in the summer of 2003. In the early morning the town was shrouded in thick fog but as the day progressed, it cleared up completely. The majority of today's photos were taken before the weather cooperated fully.

You will notice that while the weather was foggy I tended to shoot fishing stages, boats and lobster pots. As it got sunnier I included wide shots so viewers would see more of the community.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...