Sunday, January 08, 2012

Chapel's Cove







Chapel's Cove

Chapel's Cove is located in Conception Bay and is just 10 minutes drive from my house. As you can imagine, I've been there many times since moving to this area of the province in 1982.

The yellow house in the first photo was burned to the ground a few years ago during a small grass fire that travelled to the woods in the area. A few houses were burned during that fire. There is a nice beach in the community where capelin come ashore to spawn every summer. I liked the red outbuildings in the last photo this morning and have many images of them taken over the years.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...