Saturday, January 07, 2012

Green's Harbour













Green's Harbour

Green's Harbour is located along the Baccalieu Trail on the Southern Shore of Trinity Bay . I've driven through the main road of the town many times, but only took time to make a few photos on one occasion. Today's photos were taken in late summer 2003 during a photo trip when I photographed most of the towns in that area.

When I am making photos of towns in Newfoundland and Labrador, I usually drive on the main road through the town as well as any side roads I see. Normally I don't have specific images in mind but look for photos everywhere in the town. If I see something that attracts my attention, I usually stop to make a few photos. Of course you will see common themes such as boats, houses, fishing stages, fences, gardens, seascapes and people in the photos I am sharing in the current Communities of Newfoundland and Labrador Series.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...