Thursday, December 29, 2011

Winter Walk 4









Winter Walk 4

These are the last photos in this Winter Walk series for now. I suspect that there will be a few more before the Spring. It is raining this morning which makes a mess of the six inch blanket of snow that we've had since Christmas Eve.

Yesterday someone asked why I was promoting the Nikon Coolpix P500. Actually I am not promoting it, but providing examples of the first Winter photos so you could see the results of the test I completed during a winter walk. Several people on my list have this camera and a few have been asking me questions about it. Based on the results, the Nikon will be the main camera for hiking in the woods.

This morning's photos were taken as I walked along the trails from my house to Main Beach Pond. Even though I have walked these trails for thirty years I never tire of the peace and quiet they have to offer. I've photographed them in all seasons except Fall - too dangerous to walk during the hunting season!

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...