Thursday, December 08, 2011

Classic Cars







Classic Cars

Today's photos mark the beginning of a new series, Classic Cars. Several years ago I photographed most of the cars in the Annual Classic Cars Show on display during the Squid Fest which is held every August in Holyrood. When I made the photographs the backgrounds were out of my control. Later, I took out the original backgrounds and replaced them with backgrounds of other photographs.

This first photo shows an original photograph and the second is the same car with a sky background. The Oldsmobile and Chevrolet look different with the changed backgrounds.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...