Sunday, December 25, 2011

Nativity 9






Nativity 9

Merry Christmas! May your day be filled with Peace and Love.

The first photo is one of my favourite because it shows a relaxed Santa kneeling in front of his Nativity Scene. It ties the commercial view of Christmas with the religious. Unfortunately, I don't know who created this piece or where it came from.

I had a request to show a Nativity Scene from the Philippines and came across the second image this morning. The figures in the second scene are made from crepe paper.

I also liked the woollen figures in the last photos today. They looked like they may have been created by young people and should certainly appeal to kids.


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...