Monday, October 18, 2010

Rust 3






The metal rings around old fashioned barrels and buckets tend to rust and add character to the objects. The first photo was taken at Ross Farms, Nova Scotia where they make these barrels as part of the living museum. The second photo was taken in the Battle Harbour Museum in Southern Labrador.

I didn't see anyone in the Fortress of Louisbourg making barrels, but they probably do make them on site since there were many of them around. The water buckets are also probably made there as well.

As you can see from the photos I've shared over the past three days, I certainly have plenty of photos that represent the Rust theme. I may return to that theme from time to time.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...