Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rust 2







The lock and bolt shown in the first photo were rusty, but it looked like they were still being used when I made the first image in 2004. I liked the rusty railroad tracks near the Railway Station Museum in Avondale. In fact, this was my second choice as an entry into the photo contest, but felt the image of the keys (see yesterday's post) was a stronger composition. The rusty shipwreck on a beach in Conception Harbour was also an obvious candidate for the Rust theme, but there is only one entry per person allowed so none of today's images were entered. I have lots of photos of rusty cars ...

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...