Friday, October 15, 2010

Dinosaurs 2






I have other photos of the dinosaurs at the Prehistoric Park in the Calgary Zoo, but I won't share them all with you. I even considered NOT sharing any of them because the photos don't really do the life-sized dinosaur models justice since they actually move and make sounds. The photos taken in this park could be used by students studying dinosaurs in school, but as I stated yesterday, short video clips would be even better since they would capture motion and sound.

This is the last in this series for a while, but for those of you who like images of animals, I will return to photos of the Calgary Zoo in the future.



No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...