Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Colours






Earlier this week as I walked around my yard looking for photos, I saw the reddish leaves shown in the first image. I zoomed in to capture the beautifiul colours created by the light filtering through the reddish leaves. The second shows a variety of plants whose leaves are changing colour. You can see varying shades of pinks, greens and yellows in this image. The leaves in my strawberry patch are turning red very quickly now.

Most people on my list live in North America so you are probably experiencing fall colours in your own areas. I visited Nova Scotia in late September, but it was too early to capture the Colours of Fall because very few trees had begun to change colours. Fall is a beautiul time to photograph the colours of nature and I encourage you to get out and capture the variety of colours in your own surroundings.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...