Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Salmon Fishing 2














Salmon Fishing 2

Today's photos of salmon fishermen were taken from the bridge across the Exploits River near Bishops Falls.

I have never fished for salmon but have been out in the early morning making photos. It is usually the quietest and most peaceful time of the day. I imagine the fishermen enjoy the whole experience: getting up early, the peace and quiet of standing in the water waiting for a fish to bite, occasional wildlife sightings, and chatting with others who have the same interest.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...