Wednesday, August 12, 2015

St. Michael's-Bauline East









St. Michael's-Bauline East

Yesterday was such a beautiful day that I decided to drive down the Southern Shore to make a few photos. My first stop was in St. Michael's where I photographed three of the islands just off shore. I first visited this area in the summer of 1981 and have returned many times since. I have seen many changes over the years and have photos that show them. In fact, I have an image of the yellow house shown in today's photos when it was just being painted that colour in 2002. 

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...