Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Cape Shore










The Cape Shore

Today I am starting a new series in which I will show photos taken along the Cape Shore on the Southwest Avalon. I've done this drive several times but don't remember if I have shared the photos, which I plan to show in the order they were taken.

The scenic drive begins just south of Placentia in Placentia Bay and continues to Branch in St. Mary's Bay. It is a scenic route with dramatic cliffs and several small towns and a couple of bigger communities.

Today you will find photos of a couple of shed and scenic views from the cliffs.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...