Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Cape Shore 2













The Cape Shore 2

The red shed was in a community called Little Barasway, and it was little. According to the wood piled by the shed, someone still spent the winters there when this photo was taken in 2004.

I thought it interesting that there was a fairly well-worn path to concrete steps and foundation but no house.

I climbed along the cliffs near the community and made photos.  I was surprised to see ferns starting to grow on top of one of the cliffs.  It was very damp and ferns like that environment, however, at first I couldn't figure out what would keep the water from flowing down the cliff.  I noticed that it was in a small depression and figured that the vegetation was soaking up the water like a sponge in that area.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...