Sunday, August 23, 2015

Garden 4








Garden 4August 17, 2015

On Monday evening I walked around my yard and made a few more photos.

The first two photo show flowers of meadowsweet, which grows wild all around here. It actually makes a good hedge between my gardens and the trees.

I've been planting nasturtiums since the first year I moved into this house and collect seeds every fall. They are very prolific and bloom from late July through to the first heavy frost.

Asters have started to bloom around my yard - the variety that grows here are late summer and fall bloomers.  A sign that our short summer is beginning to fade.

I showed photos of the golden marguerites previously but I photograph them over and over. The bright yellow blooms also last from July through to a heavy frost.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:




No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...