Sunday, August 02, 2015

House, North Harbour

August, 2014


August, 2002





House North Harbour

Today I am sharing photos of the same house in North Harbour, St. Mary's Bay that were taken in 2014 and 2002. When I drove to the end of the road on the south side of the harbour, I was glad to see that one of the houses was being fixed up. When I photographed the red house in 2002, I figured that, like many other old houses I have photographed, this one would soon be gone.


I was able to photograph and compare other houses in North Harbour as well and you can view them at: http://www.lanephotography.com/cape-shore/north-harbour/north-harbour-compare.htm

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...