Monday, August 03, 2015

Houses, North Harbour











Houses
North Harbour

Today I am sharing more photos of North Harbour. I find it interesting that when I drive through some communities I mainly photograph houses and sheds, then in others I see many more photographic subjects. North Harbour, is one community that I have made photos of houses and sheds. Check my Blog today to view photos of houses and sheds in North Harbour in 2002.

You can view photos of this community in 2014 and 2002 at: http://www.lanephotography.com/cape-shore/north-harbour/north-harbour.htm

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...