Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wave Petunias 2







Wave Petunias 2

Thanks for the positive comments on yesterday's photos of wave petunias. Today I am sharing photos of more of these colourful flowers that are growing in flower boxes on our deck.

I photograph Flowers because of the seemingly endless variety that exist. I enjoy the intricate designs, shapes, textures and wide range of colours. By making photos of flowers, I can share a little beauty helping make the world a more beautiful place - at least for the thousand or so that view my photos daily.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

1 comment:

W said...

More great pics of Petunias. You even have excellent PURPLE with white as purple can be difficult to photograph. Having white nearby probably helped the camera sensor.... Many thanks.

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...