Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sunset












Sunset

A few nights ago I photographed the clouds as the sun sank below the horizon. We have had many beautiful sunsets this summer and I've watched most of them. I don't usually make photos because of the wires that are in front of the house, but the clouds were so colourful that night that I couldn't resist.

If you interested in shooting sunsets, remember that clouds reflect the beautiful oranges, reds and pinks of the sunset causing dramatic skies. I've overheard people state that it won't be a nice sunset for photos because of the clouds, but some clouds add to the beauty of sunsets as you can see in today's images.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...