Thursday, July 19, 2012

Boats and Stages 9









Boats and Stages 9

Yesterday I shared a photo taken in Change Islands, Notre Dame Bay and several people commented on that image so I am sharing more photos of boats and stages from that community. I recommended that you visit Change Islands if you are interested in a short ferry ride back in time. The community is very scenic with many old fishing stages that are very well-maintained. I was only there part of a day, but really enjoyed photographing the town.

You can see more photos on my web site at: http://www.lanephotography.com/central/Change_Islands/Change%20Islands.htm

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...