Monday, July 30, 2012

Books







Books

I've mentioned before that there is a photo contest on Facebook that I enter from time to time. It costs nothing to join and you can enter up to 2 photos on a different theme each week. Even if you don't feel like entering, you can still enjoy the photos submitted by photographers around the world. You can also vote for the images you like.

Last week's theme was Books and I submitted the first two photos to the contest. I was happy that the first photo tied for 1st place. I chose to enter that one because it was different. Several people entered photos of kids with books and most didn't get very many votes - not because the photos weren't good, but because they weren't different. I didn't enter the third image with the book out of focus - saving that one for a "feet" theme.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...