Sunday, April 10, 2022

Red Fox









Red Fox

One day in 2005, I was driving through Gros Morne when a red fox crossed the road ahead of me.  I pulled over to try to get a photo and was surprised when it began to approach me.  I assumed people had been feeding it, but all I had was a camera.  Even though I didn't feed it, the fox stayed with me for quite a while.  It was totally relaxed and it was patient while I took lots of photos.  I kept shooting because I probably wouldn't get a chance to photograph a fox so close in the wild again. When I started back toward the car, it followed me and posed for several more photos. 

It was an amazing experience for me and you will be able to view the photos I took that evening, here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10162220584190329.  I will add to this album daily for a while.

Feel free to Share!

 

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...