Thursday, April 21, 2022

Holyrood












Holyrood

I recently scanned slides from the 1990s and came across a few photos of kids skating in the Marina. I don't remember another year that I saw kids skating there.  I've included a few of kids skating on Hawco's Pond on the Salmonier Line.  I don't see people doing that these days either.

I posted these on my Holyrood page and a guy said that his kids didn't believe that people played hockey on the ice in the marina, but now he had proof!  :)

You can view my  People - 1990s 2 album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=lane.holyrood&set=a.156614356791963

Feel free to Share!


 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...