Thursday, April 07, 2022

American Robins








American Robins

Robins returned to my yard around a week ago and it is nice to hear them singing in the mornings and evenings.  The return of robins is a sign of Spring around here, so I am glad they are back!! Interestingly, I don't get a lot of photos of the robins in my yard because they are so skittish and fly away as soon as I get close. I took most of the photos I am sharing today by lying still on the ground until they landed close by.

You can view my American Robins Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10157694085700329&type=3

Feel free to Share!


 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...