Thursday, April 28, 2022

horses













Horses - Port Kirwin

In 2001, I travelled the Irish Loop a couple of times and photographed most communities along the route.  When I stopped at Port Kirwin, I saw a young lady with two horses and stopped to take a few photos. Unfortunately, I don't remember her name, but we spoke for a while as she tended her animals. Both she and her husband were very friendly and put up with me taking lots of photos.

I created a special album this morning and will share all the photos I took there: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10162266160040329

Feel free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...