Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Rhododendrons










Rhododendrons

I have a beautiful little Rhodendron growing in a garden behind my house.  My wife purchased 2 types of rhododendrons nearly 20 years ago and I planted them in my yard.  When I moved to my new house 15 years ago, my son (who bought my old house) made some changes to his yard and one of the plants was damaged, then taken out of the ground where it stayed for over a year. It didn't appear to be dead so I transplanted it to my yard, where it has flourished., despite being out of the ground for so long.

It is a beautiful plant that adds much-needed colour to our garden.

I have 2 Rhododendron Album and you can find them here :

     Feel free to Share!

    No comments:

    George Street United Church

    George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...