Monday, April 04, 2022

Poinsettia









Poinsettia

The poinsettia in the photo is 4 years old and is blooming now. It was given to my wife as a gift and, like most poinsettias, it was looking in bad shape when we left the country for a couple of months. However, when we got back home, it looked like it had sprouted new leaves, so we began to care for it, and since then it continued to grow and it blooms in mid-January. It has been repotted several times and continues to outgrow the new pots.

You can follow my Poinsetta Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelaneflowers&set=a.5499092053452233

Feel free to Share!

 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...