Sunday, April 17, 2022

George Bush Entourage







George Bush Entourage

When I photographed the George Bush trip to Labrador in 1996, there were several others with him which included: the CBS Crew (Paula Zahn, the producer, a sound man, and two videographers), his grandson, Frank Moores, Derm Dobbin, Craig and Elaine Dobbin, secret service and RCMP, as well as cooks, servers, helicopter pilots and engineers, guides and maintenance people.  It was quite a crowd and I photographed most of them.  

For the past week or so, I have shared photos that included George Bush and have those in a separate album - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10161369911680329&type=3

In the second album, I am sharing photos of the rest of the group.  You can follow that album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162233589265329&type=3

Feel free to Share!

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...