Friday, December 12, 2014

Winter 6















Winter 6

When I finished school for Christmas vacation in 2007, I promised myself that I would take a snowshoe hike to the top of the mountain sometime during the break.  December 22,  the first day of my holidays, was a beautiful sunny day so I took my camera along and accomplished my goal.


When I got to the top of the mountain the cold, north wind was howling but I made a few photos before quickly heading back down off the summit.  When I got to the top there was no snow so I had to carry my snowshoes and made photos of them at the very top.  I also took time to make a selfie or two, then headed back down.  On the way I made a few images of my snowshoe trail ass well as a few with my shadow included.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...