Saturday, December 27, 2014

Bay Bulls 2













Bay Bulls 2

I know that sometimes it may seem like I only photograph old and abandoned houses, but often I will photograph new houses as well.  I shoot the old ones because I have learned that they tend to disappear rather quickly and I will have captures a tiny piece of history.  I even photograph houses and outbuildings that are in bad shape because it is a record of that moment in time.


As you can see from the first image, there is a section of Bay Bulls that has large, modern houses on a lake.  The other photos show a few of the older style homes that caught my attention during my visit on December 5, 2014.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...