Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Winter 10 - Seals












Winter 10 - Seals

Today's photos of Seals were taken in Holyrood.


In recent years seals, sometimes several of them, could be seen sunning themselves on the ice at the Holyrood Marina.  I said yesterday that they were skittish animals that dove into the water when people approached.  One day in February, 2011 my son Mark, Grandson Sam and I walked out on one of the docks in the marina and neither of the 5 seals moved.  I got fairly close to the first one and all it did was sniff the air.  Check my Blog to see a few more photos of those animals.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...