Monday, April 30, 2012

Labadee 8






















Labadee 8

I made quite a few photos on the small beach and am uploading twenty to my Blog this morning. I walked along the entire length of the beach before going for my first swim in the Caribbean since I visited Antigua with friends back in 1969. Of course the water was warm and refreshing since the temperature outside was 30°C (90°F).

If you have been on my Photo of the Day list for any amount of time, you know that I enjoy photographing boats. There were several small boats moored just offshore and I made both wide and close-up photos of them which you will see on my Blog. The brown boat has a hand-painted TAXI sign. I saw two locals paddling by in a small boat and made a couple of photos of them.

When I started sharing images of Florida and the Caribbean cruise, I stated that the purpose was to show you that there are photos everywhere you look. No matter where I go, I always find something to photograph and that is why the theme to my Photo of the Day is - EVERYTHING'S A PICTURE.
  

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...