Friday, April 13, 2012

San Juan 5















San Juan 5

Like many of the tours we've been on, this one stopped at a gift shop and most of the people on the bus went shopping. However, since there was another beach not far away, so I took advantage of the time to make a few more photos.

Like the first beach, it was very windy with lots of salt spray and sand blowing around. You will notice in the last image (and a few that I've uploaded) that sand has blown up on the concrete which should give you an idea of how windy it was.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...