Tuesday, April 03, 2012

St. Kitts











St. Kitts

We watched from Deck 12 as the Navigator of the Seas docked in St. Kitts. While waiting for the paperwork required for docking to be completed before we were allowed to go ashore, I took a few photos from the ship. The colourful city, large volcanic mountains surrounded by dark clouds, and streets lined with palm trees were all subjects of my photos before getting into the city.

This was the first port in which we hadn't booked a tour and not long afterward, we went ashore on our own. After speaking to a lady in one of the stores, we followed her directions through the museum to the "real" city behind it. Though today's photos were taken from the ship and the area before going into the city, most of the photos I took in St. Kitts were in the downtown area of the capital city of Basseterre.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...