Monday, April 02, 2012

Philipsburg 4













Philipsburg 4

This will be the last of the St. Maarten series for now. I do have a special series planned for later - pictures taken from a bus. Today's photos of Philipsburg were taken during my walk back to the cruise ship after two hours in the sun. I was beginning to feel my neck and arms burning so I headed back to the ship on foot making a few photos along the way.

I know from comments I've received over the past couple of weeks that many of you have enjoyed the tour of St. Maarten. Tomorrow I plan to begin the series of photos from St. KItt's.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...