Saturday, April 14, 2012

San Juan 6



















San Juan 6

Our next stop was in Old San Juan which was once surrounded by a large fort, the remnants of which still stand today. We had fifteen minutes to take photos here so there wasn't much time to explore. The graveyard was very photogenic, especially with the deep blue ocean and the waves breaking in the distance.

The first photo shows the people from our bus making their way to the cliff overlooking the graveyard. While I waited for the crowd to disperse a little, I made photos of other photographers and a few of the surrounding buildings.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...