Saturday, April 07, 2012

St. Kitts 5















St. Kitts 5

Just as we stepped outside St. George's Church I saw a lady hanging clothes on a line. I made a few photos of her at work and also waited for her to go inside in order to capture the colourful clothesline without the lady. When I saw the first photo on my computer after getting home I increased the saturation to make all the colours more intense. If you want to see the original, check my Blog this morning.

The second photo was taken on a small fruit stand that someone had set up on one of the narrow sidewalks. We took a small side road into a restaurant and shopping area. I made a few photos of the colourful area.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...