Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Labadee 3 - People















Labadee 3
This morning I am continuing with photos of people who were showing us how the Haitians lived in the past. The group had moved and I was taking photos with no one around but the Haitians and me. One guy bent down to check the fire and it reminded me of a scene out of the past. I took two or three photos before the guy got up again. The young lady was an artist and was painting while we watched. I took several photos of her (a few uploaded to my Blog) but this was my favourite, especially after I increased the saturation. The guy in the last image just happened to look directly at me just as I was focusing and I really liked the photo.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...